News and Announcements
The Dyson Foundation is pleased to present our 2017 Year in Review. In 2017, the Foundation awarded a total of $13.7 million in grants to boost economic vitality, strengthen the regional nonprofit sector, engage in public policy work, enhance education, and provide health and safety net services for those most in need. Please visit our 2017 Year in Review to learn more about the scope of our grantmaking and several of our 2017 grantees.
Mid-Hudson Community Profiles, a community indicator's project, examined local data and issues ranging from HIV/AIDS to juvenile delinquincy to violent crime in a series of Viewpoints in 2017. Click the Viewpoints link to access these timely articles, and click here to sign up to receive future Viewpoint e-newsletters.
More Articles ...
- Dyson Foundation Board Approves New Grants - December 2017
- Dyson Foundation Board Approves New Grants - Sept. 2017
- Dyson Foundation Board Approves New Grants - June 2017
- Celebrating Sixty Years of Giving Back and Looking Forward
- 2016 Year in Review
- Dyson Foundation Names Jennifer Killian New Program Officer
- Andrea L. Reynolds Becomes Dyson Foundation's New President
- Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley
- New York Council for Nonprofits Events & Conferences
- Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation